Monday, December 28, 2009

Expat Employment Contract As An Expat Contract Worker In Norway, Can I Choose Not To Avail Of Any Health Insurances.?

As an Expat contract worker in Norway, can I choose not to avail of any Health Insurances.? - expat employment contract

In my first year here working in Norway as a consulting engineer is not required to pay for health insurance for my agency. When my contract ended, I returned to my home country.

This is my second time working here in Norway, after termination for six months.

I am with an employment agency and I am affected by this new system. According to my new office, I pay premiums for health, which I do not have to choose.

My friends who work in Norway are not bound to another entity, to pay for health insurance.

As a contract worker as an expat in Norway, you can choose to use no health insurance. Are Norwegian law say anything?

0 comments:

Post a Comment