Friday, December 18, 2009

Girl Wedgie Tips How Do You NOT Get Skidmarks In Your Undies?

How do you NOT get skidmarks in your undies? - girl wedgie tips

I know people who act in this stupid question, but I'm serious. be clean is not as it appears. i do. and after I clean and clean, clean, and theres absolutely nothing on the paper. The thing is, if I have a wedgie or something and next time you go to the toilet .... Skidmarks.

The problem is that I am an ass girl.my is slightly larger on the page, so I wedgie. , Like other girls wear underwear, string, string, and nothing to do with them? Has anyone any advice? Please do not start to act a child is something that is really annoying and embarrassing.

The fact is that everyone has a chair in his underwear .. faeces is not visible at all times. Skidmarks are a common problem in men, and why it is so embarrassing for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment