Monday, January 4, 2010

Aged Care Association Do You Take Care Of Your Cats' Teeth?

Do you take care of your cats' teeth? - aged care association

I wonder how many people care for the dental health of their cats. This is an area that is neglected by many people, even if 80% of the animals develop a form of oral hygiene problem 3 years and the American Veterinary Medical Association recommends regular brushing.

So something special to help to brush your kitten's teeth to live? If so, what and how often?

2 comments:

Rapid Fire said...

Cat eats live prey do not need to clean the teeth. Chewing on all the bones and skin keeps brushing your teeth. As such, my cats are not of dental care.

susan n said...

I have to worry.

Currently I have 3 cats and I begin to care of your teeth and gums are now not a problem. I need information.

What I have done until now all my cats get used to being addressed and discussed by all parties. Go look on me and touch your gums and teeth.

I want to ask and hope that some of these cats need to answer if I do.

Post a Comment